Thursday 4 August 2011

Last studio session of the season

Well there we go... oh sorry Lynn here (should have said that first!)  Yesterday was our last studio session and we are now broken up for the summer hols....I hate them as much now as when my children were small, school was out and they had time to get bored!  Beverley wasn't in as she went off on hols in the afternoon (shame on you Bev but lovely party on Saturday thank you to both you and hubby)  There were only 4 of us,  Chris (of course!) me (of course) Irene and Sylvia and it was a super morning.  Some might say that as I have my own studio it isn't to much of a problem but for me it is.  I shall miss the camaraderie... oh well such is life... I shall await the return in September!  Mind you all are welcome to come 'play' in my studio to so I do hope to see my friends there during the hols... not quite like Chris's but fun all the same! 

We go back to a fantastic 2 day course with Claire John (an expert in Resins) and I am really looking forward to it!  I have already done a one day course with Claire and I can't wait for the next.  This time we will learn to cast with resins..  just check out this blog post from Chris, it says it all.  I am not sure if there are any spare places but if you contact Chris she will be able to advise you.  You can find contact details here.  I know you would find it a great couple of days and can't wait to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment