Saturday 2 July 2011

Week off....

Lynn here people, had to write something.  Chris was on hols last week (hope she has had a good time!)  so there was no studio and I can only say I am in mourning!  Goodness only knows how we will get on during the summer break... do you think that if I kidnap Chris she will keep the studio days going through the summer?  Worth a thought but if you have a better idea please do tell!  Personally, I have been working hard to get some things ready for my website.  I found a photographer very close to home and have booked him to take some photos for me to upload to my website which I am about to launch.  Photos of jewellery are very difficult to get right and they really need to be good for websites don't they?!  Anyway this guy is really reasonable so if we get on ok I will let you know how it goes.  I am hoping that some of you will send me something to put on the blog... I know Chris would appreciate it so much and to be honest so would I!  Come on people get those pieces coming in to us and if you can add photos so much better.  Don't forget that if you want to see a particular course at Touchmark Chris will investigate options for you and even better if you want one to one you can actually book Chris for that to!  Just think how good a Hen Party would be... making jewellery for the Wedding day!  The Bride can make her husband to be some cufflinks for example or pressies for Bridesmaids... and the others can make an exclusive piece to wear at the wedding!  How nice is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment